Most of us know the parable of the person who set out on his horse on a long journey, and perished before he could return home because he failed to account for the energy his animal would need on the way back. The energy module explains that we stand at the edge of a similar precipice today, and illuminates the road back to safety.
- India’s energy context
- Renewable energy scenario
- Understanding climate change and carbon intensity
- COP (Conference of Parties) meetings and the Kyoto protocol
- Water intensity of energy
- Steps towards energy modesty
- Case studies