Despite wide media coverage, awareness of SD and use of sustainable development tools is extremely poor across major industries. The SD module educates senior decision makers on key issues and helps them develop a strategy to build a sustainability culture within their organisations. Senior management will be trained in issues of policy, structure and capacity building to drive sustainability preparedness in advance of potentially disruptive regulatory headwinds.
- Global context
- India-specific context
- Business imperative in a rapidly changing landscape
- Understanding and internalizing the new SD vocabulary
- Crafting an effective vision and mission statement
- Developing an actionable structure to drive change
- Creating an internal road map for progress